- Basic experience with SQL Server database design and development
- Basic experience with SQL querying
- Basic experience with T-SQL programming
- SQL Server Database Developers
- SQL Server Database Administrators
- DevOps Engineers looking to integrate SQL Databases into their pipelines
THIS COURSE DRAFT IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR SHARING
This course will guide SQL Server DBAs and Developers on a journey into the world of Agile development, DevOps methodologies, and CI/CD automations, and teach how to integrate their SQL Server Database into a modern development lifecycle.
Maybe you’ve seen Eitan Blumin’s free online webinar sessions from the CI and CD with SSDT series.
But did you know that there’s still so much more to learn? 🎓
From Zero 0️⃣ to Hero 🦸♀️🦸♂️
From Starting 👶 to Starring 🤩
From Beginner 🤔 to Expert 😎
Covered End-to-End 🔁
Join this course to unlock premium content that will fling your database development skills into the modern technological forefront! 🚀
Fill out the form below to enroll: