Eitan Blumin is a SQL Server Generalist consultant with decades of experience in all fields relating to Microsoft SQL Server databases (since the year 2005), including but not limited to: Database design, management, TSQL programming, performance tuning, replication, backup management, security management, high availability and disaster recovery, SSIS, SSRS, encryption, migrations and more.
Eitan Blumin is currently working as a Senior SQL Server Consultant and Team Leader at Madeira Data Solutions. Other than his day-to-day consultant work, he also writes professional materials for the SQL Server community, delivers professional presentations and courses, and serves as a pivotal source of expert knowledge for the Madeira team.
Eitan is also a Microsoft certified professional with MCSE and MCSA certificates. You can view all of Eitan’s Microsoft certificates here.
SQL Server Radio Podcast
Starting early 2020, Eitan has also started co-hosting the SQL Server Radio podcast.
Latest Blog Posts
- Surviving the COVID-19 DystopiaThe lethal #COVID19 strain of the #Corona virus is officially a Pandemic, and we quickly realized how fast such a thing can spread in this era of Globalization. With the virus pandemic also arrives a pandemic of blog posts and social network noise. Everyone’s writing and talking about this topic. So, I guess I must too.
- Is Azure SQL Analytics all you need for SQL Server Monitoring?Can Azure SQL Analytics be a decent competitor to powerhouses such as SentryOne, RedGate, ApexSQ, Solarwinds and others? Let’s find out!
- Finding the Details Missing from the SQL Server Failed Logins AuditWe all know the error log used by SQL Server to audit failed logins by default. But is it really good enough? For many scenarios, it isn’t. It’s actually missing a lot of important information. But, worry not, for there are better solutions!
- The Ultimate Compression Savings Estimation Script for an Entire DatabaseThis script performs compression savings estimation check across the ENTIRE database within which it is executed, AND generate the relevant remediation scripts for you.
- T-SQL Tuesday #123: Life hacks to make your day easierThis month’s #tsql2sday, hosted by Jess Pomfret, is asking us to write about our favorite “life hacks” that make our lives easier. This topic has actually been pretty hot on my list for the past year or so, so I’m happy to share my experience.
You can also find Eitan Blumin in these networks: