- SELECT TOP 5 Sessions FROM SQLBits2023I’ve been lucky to finally attend SQLBits this year, and this came after a very long hiatus from trips abroad… Read More »SELECT TOP 5 Sessions FROM SQLBits2023
- Speaking at Data Saturday Croatia 2023 and visiting SQLBits 2023!On June 3rd, 2023, at the Data Saturday event in Croatia, I will be delivering LIVE my session: “How to Save Money On Your SQL Server Hardware”!
- Drop All Redundant Indexes In Every Database All At OnceLearn how to identify and remove redundant indexes in SQL Server to improve database performance and save storage space.
- T-SQL Tuesday #158 – When Worst Practices are the BestThis month’s #tsqltuesday is an especially interesting one! Hosted by Raul Gonzalez (@SQLDoubleG), Raul asks us to talk about “Worst Practices” and when could they be a good thing to use. I, personally, have a couple of “Best-Worst Practices” that I tend to encounter quite a lot, and have already talked about in some of my blog posts in the past.
- Detect Application Bugs and Vulnerabilities You Didn’t Even Know AboutIn this post, I will introduce you to a special T-SQL script that you can use for detecting potential SQL injection attacks in your database, as well as application-level bugs that you didn’t necessarily know you had.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Other ways to find me: